1) Create an EMF free zone in your bedroom.
- Turn power off or unplug all appliances at bedtime.
2) Buy organic food, whenever possible. - Pesticides are toxic!
3) Keep your organic food healthy.
- Eliminate the microwave from your kitchen.
4) Use Organic, biodegradable cleaning products. - Rid your home of toxins, such as bleach.
5) Eliminate pesticides from your garden. - These end up in our drinking water.
6) Use a water filter for you sink and shower. - Chlorine is toxic.
7) Make sure your house is free of mould.
- Have your air quality tested by a professional.
8) Keep humidity between 40%-60%. - Mould likes to grow above 60%.
9) Keep dust and dander down.
- Use a Hepa filter in your vacuum & furnace.
10) Keep house well ventilated.
- An airtight house is more likely to grow mould.